Terms and Conditions
- Instructions and details within www.distell-loyalty.co.uk ("the Website"), promotional letters and leaflets form part of the terms and conditions and participants are deemed to have accepted them. Please make sure you read the promotional literature and the website.
- Eligibility is restricted to select UK Retailers and Licensees purchasing Distell brands supplied by participating wholesalers, who are aged 18 or over. Managers may only take part with the consent of the Business Owner. Sign up will take place by email at the invitation of Distell International Limited.
- This offer applies to the products of DISTELL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, which are listed by your wholesaler, including but not limited to: Black Bottle Blended Scotch Whisky 70cl, Deanston Virgin Oak Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl, Deanston 12 year old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl, Bunnahabhain 12 year old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl, Bunnahabhain Stiuireadair Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl, Amarula Cream Liqueur 70cl, Amarula Baobab Chocolate & Raspberry Cream Liqueur 70cl, Tobermory Gin 70cl, Tobermory 12 year old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl, Ledaig 10 year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70c, Angostura Bitters 20cl, Angostura 5 year Old Rum 70cl, Angostura 3 Year Old White Rum 70cl (“Qualifying Brands”). Subject to local depot stock availability.
- A wholesaler must be nominated when signing up to the Scheme, unless the outlet is linked to a wholesale group, in which case the wholesaler will be allocated.
- You will receive up to 4 rewarding visits from your Distell Business Development Executive (“BDE”) over a 12-month period, every 3 months – the( “Calling Period”)
a. Calling Period 1 - 1st October 2020 to 31st December 2020
b. Calling Period 2 - 1st January 2021 to 31st March 2021
c. Calling Period 3 - 1st April 2021 to 30th June 2021
d. Calling Period 4 - 1st July 2021 to 30th September 2021>
- The promotion will run from 1st October 2020 to 30th September 2021.
- Retailers can be awarded a reward value every Calling Period as explained below, based on Criteria set out by the BDE and based on the sales materials. If more than one visit is made per Calling Period the reward will only be awarded for the first visit. In the event of there being no visit in a Calling Period the BDE may be able to issue a reward for the missed Calling Period.
- Allocation of the reward value is at the discretion of the BDE, their decision is final.
a. Drams Member – Stock at least 4 of the qualifying brands to achieve a £15 reward; or
b. Premium Drams Member – Stock at least 6 of the qualifying brands to achieve a £25 reward; or
c. Elite Drams Member – Stock at least 9 of the qualifying brands to achieve a £50 reward.
- Product must be listed at the time of the visit to qualify. To be classified as “Listed” there must be at least 2 SKUs of each product on the shelf. Locations failing to meet the qualifying criteria will receive £0.
- There may be opportunities to earn extra bonuses through the year. Your BDE will advise you during the call.
a. Wholesaler Credits: The value of the reward which you have collected will be paid to your nominated wholesaler who will credit your account at that wholesaler with the value of the rewards balances. Rewards are normally distributed within 28 days of the end of each “Calling Period”. The promoter is not responsible for any delays in credits made to your wholesaler account by your registered wholesaler. We require your Wholesalers account number to make the payments. For more information about specific wholesalers please speak to your BDE.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for the unavailability of brands at your registered wholesaler at any time.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion with immediate effect due to events arising beyond their control.
- In the case of fraudulent claim or breach of rules, the promoter reserves the right to remove a Customer from the Scheme and recover the cost of any rewards awarded.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions. The decision of DISTELL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED shall be final and binding.
- In the case of a Customer being removed from the Scheme or the Customer ceasing to trade, any unused Reward value will be null and void.
- There is no cash or other alternative. Values are not transferrable. Reward values can only be redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions and no cash will be provided.
- Participation could affect your tax liability
- The Promotion ends 30th September 2021 unless otherwise notified.
- Queries relating to the promotion should be made via your DISTELL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED BDE and their contact details will be supplied during the call. Or you can visit the website and fill in the contact form.
- All information contained in the promotional literature was believed to be correct at the time of printing and we cannot be held responsible for any errors due to information supplied by third parties or otherwise outside our control.
Promoter: DISTELL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED. Registered Office: 8 Milton Road, College Milton North, East Kilbride, Lanarkshire, United Kingdom, G74 5BU. Registered in Scotland SC109881
DRAMS is operated by Thesourcer.com Limited on behalf of Distell International Limited